TERMS & CONDITION
Welcome to the www.thefloriststory.com website (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site. In these Terms and Conditions, the terms ’The Florist Story ’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refer to the owner of this website, The Florist Story .
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided.
Please note that certain flowers and fillers may be seasonal andtherefore have limited availability. The Florist Story reserves the right to replace components of the product with equivalents that are more expensive.
Important: Please take note that the products sold are NOT Refundable and Returnable once sold.
All orders are subject to acceptance by The Florist Story Processing of payment shall not in itself constitute acceptance of order by The Florist Story . We reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order(s) without giving any reason(s).All order(s) made by you are subject to stock availability. The Florist Story reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without any liability or compensation in the event that any product(s) is/are out of stock, damaged or spoilt.
Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so by contacting us at thefloriststory @hotmail.com Request must be made at least one day before the delivery date. We are unable to process changes for orders already prepared and /or in transit.
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Our current on flower deliveries are from Mondays to Sunday
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Wecannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of us’ control.
- We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the shipping address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the shipping address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- Customer and recipient personal information
To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- Important Notice - Some flowers and specific color species are seasonal. If the shown flowers and colors are unavailable, Flover shall replace the flowers of equal value or higher.
If the stand is out of stock, we will replace another colour/ shape of stand.
Wrapping, bear, cake, decoration, packaging/vase and fillers may vary. The reserves the Florist Story right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on season and availability.
- The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion。
- Refund and Return Policies
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns.
For all cancellation order, we will only do the refund payment for 50%, if same day delivery cancel only refund 30%
For late night order (10pm-5am), we will doubled charge from customer. Customer should transfer the charger, so we can arrange to deliver the order.
1) Take Picture of the Flower Arrangement (+RM5.00)
2) Change Message Card details (+RM5.00)
3) Packaging for gift (RM5.00++)
Malaysia Headquarters (Johor Bahru )
(H) : 01116980768
Information/Order Enquiries (Whatapps) : 011-16980768
To speak to a company representative online, click to open the Online Customer Care chat box.
Online Shopping & Self-service Payment